Thursday, February 11, 2010

Please Pray

I humbly request that you say a prayer for our family before you go to bed tonight. Please pray that if it is, indeed, God's will for us to adopt this particular little guy that won't allow Satan to cause any unnecessary problems or delays in the court process. Our boy has been waiting in an orphanage long enough. I hope with all my heart that we will receive a phone call tomorrow telling us that we have become a family of four. You will probably hear me shouting from the rooftops when that happens!

5 comments:

Kristi J said...

praying..can't wait to hear the good news, kristi

Rachel Goode said...

just said a prayer for you and your soon-to-be son!!!!!!

crispy said...

I have it on my calendar for prayer for you. Trusting with you that God is faithful.

Jo said...

Praying for you and your family!
jo

Bekki said...

Sarah, I found your blog on Sara Matheny's blog. I wondered what happened w/ you after our accounting class :o)! It has been wonderful reading about your family. I have been praying for your family. I hope you get to be with your little guy soon!