Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock

That's what Madeline says when she sees a clock. So cute. It's also what I am thinking today. Tick, tock, tick, tock - the eight week countdown has finally begun for the processing of our immigration paperwork (the last thing that we need for our dossier). Woo hoo!

We have dealt with several frustration delays with USCIS that have caused us to be about two months behind where we thought we would be at this point. A couple months ago I felt sure that our dossier would be headed to Ethiopia by now. But that's behind us now, and I am just praying that God will watch over the documents that I just took to the post office and will bring back the all-important immigration papers in record time. At the latest it should happen by Labor Day.

Please pray with me that there will be no more delays in bringing our son out of the orphanage in Ethiopia and into our arms.

No comments: