Friday, April 30, 2010

"Seconds" Sale

We have a few hand-stamped "Go. Seek. Love." shirts that are slightly less than perfect. This is a great chance to get a bargain if you don't mind a tiny imperfection on your shirt. I have included a close-up of the boo boo on each shirt so that you will know exactly what you are getting.

If you have a question or would like to buy one of these shirt, please email me at family @ duboisadoption . com, and we will arrange payment via paypal. I will delete each of these shirts when they are sold.

LONG-SLEEVED KHAKI/GREEN IN SIZE LARGE - $8

This shirt has a small brown ink smear



LADIES BROWN & TAN FITTED 3/4 LENGTH SHIRT IN LARGE (these run VERY small) - $8


This one has a small orange ink smear.
SHORT-SLEEVED CLASSIC KHAKI T-SHIRT IN XL - $8
The logo on this shirt is slightly off-centered. I don't have a close up of this one.
KIDS LONG-SLEEVED GRAY T-SHIRT IN 2T - $6
There's nothing wrong with this one either. We accidentally ordered the wrong color shirt. :)

Also, I am really excited right now because I just found out that a college friend is moving forward with plans to adopt from Africa! This friend first planted the seeds of orphan care in my heart when we did a project together on foster care. Nothing was further from my mind at the time, but I agreed to her suggestion just to be nice. :) Over time the seeds grew into a greater desire to reach out to the fatherless, those who are so close to the heart of our Father. Now, her family is adopting from the western African country of Burkina Faso. Check out Sara's blog for the details!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, you make me cry! I'm honored to be part of your adoption story.

sallee said...

You're the POPPY DIP winner!! contact me :)

Alli said...

I would like the 2T long sleeved white but I can't seem to get my email to go through! Can you tell me if it is still available? Thanks!

email:Stumpadoption@yahoo.com

Betsy said...

Hey- 1st of all, so excited that you are travelling!!! 2nd, do you still have the short sleeve men's xtra large? I'm shopping for Father's Day!
Betsy