Sunday, August 2, 2009

Best Sunday Ever

I just wanted to share the joy and contentment that I feel right now. This morning we went to church. We came home to an already prepared meal that I had put in the oven this morning. After putting Madeline down for a nap, Daniel and I took a short nap ourselves. Then we spent the rest of nap time reading on the couch. (I am reading Castaway Kid by R.B. Mitchell, and I can't put it down.) The house is CLEAN, which means I am able to relax. This afternoon we met Daniel's out-of-town cousins at the park and spent three hours having great conversation while letting the kids play. Then Daniel and I went for a walk and spent some time talking just the two of us. Now Madeline is in bed, and I am going to read until I finish my book. Yes, I think this has definitely been the best Sunday ever.

Cousin Isaac, Madeline, and Cousin Sydney at the park today

1 comment:

Sara said...

Sounds wonderful!