Wednesday, June 2, 2010

We're Off!

For the last couple of weeks I have explained to Madeline every day: It's almost time for Mommy and Daddy to go get Little Brother! We're going to ride on an airplane.... and go all the way to Africa to get him... and she gets to stay with her Ga-ma and her Bop while we are gone... and then after Mommy and Daddy get Little Brother we are going to come back to her... and we'll all be together again... and she will be a big sister!... AND while we are gone she gets to open a present from Mommy and Daddy EVERY DAY!... (dollar store trinkets)

So yesterday I asked her if she remembered where Mommy and Daddy where about to go.... "Africa!"

That's right! Do you know why we are going there?... "So Mad-yin get a present EVERY DAY!"

Oh well, at least part of it has sunk in.

We're headed out the door in a few minutes! I don't think I have been this tired since exam week in college. Only 5-6 hours of sleep every night for the past two weeks is catching up with me. Maybe I will actually be able to sleep some on the plane!

God bless! WE'RE GOING TO GET OUR BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Ryan and Ashlie said...

Go get him!!! Go get him!!!!!! Bring him home as soon as possible!!!!
Praying for you!
Ashlie
www.fulmerstory.blogspot.com

K-Claire said...

I cannot WAIT to meet him!!!!!!!

Debb said...

OOOHHHHH!!!!!! HOW EXCITING!!!! Praying over you and your travels to YOUR SON!!!! Can't wait to see pics of you WITH him! Blessings to you! :o)

Meliski said...

I am so excited for your family! Can't wait for the picures. :)