Friday, October 23, 2009

A Photo Update

It's been a while since I have posted family photos. So, Grandma and Grandpa, here you go:

A couple of weeks ago Daniel and I left Madeline at her grandparents for the weekend and went to Land Between the Lakes, just the two of us. We had kinda fallen behind in our relationship during the era of fundraising. Life was all business for a while there. We didn't take as much time as we usually do to talk and to play. There was just too much to do...

So it was wonderful to get away for a couple of days. We went fishing on Kentucky Lake and caught enough blue gill for a wonderful fish dinner!



Here I am with my big catch. I love how holding the fish WAY out in front of me affects the perspective...



Last week, my sister visited with her 8-week-old bundle of joy. (She has become more of a true bundle of joy since her mama stopped eating dairy products...) We had a great time visiting and letting the cousins become better acquainted.

My mom doing what she most loves to do - reading to the little ones



Madeline doing what she most loves to do - reading her Bible. (Yes, this is STILL her favorite!)



We all went to visit Pap - my dad's dad.



Looking very studious...



Last weekend we had big fun carving a pumpkin with Madeline for the first time.



Madeline thought the pumpkin "guts" were pretty cool.



Daniel gave M her first taste of hot chocolate on a chilly evening this week. She couldn't get enough of it.



Madeline and Dad with their Vandy hats.



So there's a little peek into our family life. The Lord has been good to us.....

No comments: