Saturday, May 30, 2009

The Results Are In

We made two thousand one hundred nineteen dollars today! Yep, that's right, $2,119 at a yard sale. I am so amazed and thankful. Thank you, thank you everyone who came to the sale and supported us today. And thank you to all who donated items to be sold. It added up. And a huge shout out goes to Emily, Hope, and the Smiley family who all came EARLY today and stayed LATE to help with everything. You guys are awesome. And to Daniel's mom who stayed with M all day Friday and Saturday while we worked. And my mom who spent countless hours helping me to price and sort. I see that it is taking a village to bring this little boy home. I am grateful for all of you.

I will post pics and more about the sale tomorrow. But for tonight....it's bedtime. I got two hours sleep last night, and the adrenaline is gone.

3 comments:

Amy @ Literacy Launchpad said...

Woohoo! Congrats!

Tracy said...

wow--- that was a successful yard sale!!!! i know you were exhausted! it certainly does take a village doesn't it? so awesome to see how God is paving the way for your sweet little guy!

Sara said...

Praise the Lord! Wow, that is wonderful!