- Madeline did AWESOME in the car
- Daniel and I got to sleep late three mornings while Grandma looked after Madeline
- I got to take a couple of early morning walks on the beach and had lots of time to think and pray
- Daniel and I got to spend time just the two of us, talking about and reflecting on the crazy whirlwind that our life has been recently
- I got to read an incredible book by Gary Haugen – Terrify No More
- We enjoyed lots of family time and lots of seafood
Thank you, Grandma and Grandpa, for our week of relaxation and reflection at the beach!
At sunset on the beach - it was pretty chilly while we were there!
Sweet Madeline and mom
The seas have lifted up, O LORD, the seas have lifted up their voice; the seas have lifted up their pounding waves. Mightier than the thunder of the great waters, mightier than the breakers of the sea— the LORD on high is mighty. (Psalm 93:3-4)
Grandma, Aunt Emily, Sarah, and Madeline
Touching sand for the first time with Dad
Who knows what secrets they are sharing...
Suzie and Emily
My sweet girl
Playing putt-putt golf at the Track. Madeline was evidently having fun with the gorilla while we took this one.