Thursday, November 27, 2008

Let Us Give Thanks

I am thankful for my vibrant, squealing baby girl.

I am thankful that I have learned how my heart can grow as it is has filled with love for a child.

I am thankful that Madeline has two set of grandparents that are eager to help out with her at a moment's notice.

I am thankful for the quiet in my life now that I get to stay at home with M. I have time to think, time to pray, time to be. What a blessing.

I am thankful that I have a husband who spoils me, listens to me, and encourages me every single day.

I am thankful for my church family and for the honesty and the support that I find there.

I am thankful for my little piece of paradise in Pegram, TN.

I am thankful that I have learned and grown since this time last year. God must love me because he never ceases to teach me.

I am thankful that I have never ever had to worry about having food to eat, clothes to wear, or shelter over my head.

More than anything I am thankful for the unconditional love of a merciful God who has sought me, taught me, and healed me.

Psalm 28:7
The LORD is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.
My heart leaps for joy
and I will give thanks to him in song.

Thank you, Lord, for pouring out your blessings on me and my family.

No comments: