- Madeline now has two teeth just poking through.
- She sits very well, but still shows no interest in crawling. I think she knows that she has a pretty good thing going on since she has a team of people to wait on her most of the time. Why should she want to move herself?
- She HATES being on her tummy for more than about 30 seconds. However, she still insists on rolling over to her tummy. Over and over and over. This is sometimes a problem during the night.
- She is pleasantly plump, weighing in at somewhere around 21 pounds.
- The girl loves her sleep. She sleep 11-12 hours each night and takes 2-3 naps per day, totaling about 3 hours of daytime sleep.
- She will not tolerate being rocked to sleep. She wants to just be laid down and given her paci and blankie. 98% of the time, this is great. However, once in a while I wish she would be willing to just cuddle with me.
- She has started eating chicken now, and she has yogurt almost every day. She likes pretty much every fruit that I have given her and most of her veggies.
- She is an absolute joy, filled with smiles and spit and love. Every night as she lays in her crib, I stand over her and thank God that he has let me know her and love her for one more day.
To see the rest of the photos, go to Daniel's website at www.dubois.smugmug.com/madeline