Sunday, October 26, 2008

Here Goes Nothin'

So I’m jumping on the bandwagon. I am officially a blogger. I have long considered starting a blog, but my fears have held me back: what if I can’t figure it out, what if no one is interested in what I have to write, what if I get tired of updating the silly thing… But fear is a poor excuse for not doing something that I want to do. So here we go!

Madeline is seven months old now, still in the 96th percentile for her size, and becoming more fun every day. She is sitting up now, babbling all the time, and in love with ceiling fans and the cat. She is a great sleeper, gobbles up sweet potatoes and avocado, and fascinated with her little hands. She is a good natured little kid – she rarely cries. She is very quiet and observant of her surroundings when we are in public, and I like to believe that she will be a thinker and a listener as she grows up.

Here are a few recent photos of life at our house:

This was on a hike at Hidden Lake State Park near our house.

M and her daddy. I found this backpack at a consignment store for $10! Love it.

It's never too early to start teaching dental hygiene.

Madeline "helping" me cook dinner.

More household help from Madeline.

Madeline's snazziest fall outfit.




No comments: